Do you want a busy role working within a friendly and supportive team? If you have Quality or general administration experience we want to hear from you! Our client is seeking a bubbly, confident and genuine individual to join their close knit team; in return they are offering an annual salary of £17,000 per annum and a great working environment.
The Job Role:
- This is an all round Quality Administration experience.
- Answering incoming calls into the business.
- Handling customer Quality Assurance issues.
- Coordinating department activities.
- Reporting on Quality Measurements Indices.
- Carrying out drawing changes.
- Maintaining material Data Sheets.
- Updating production Job Cards when required.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous Quality Administration experience is ESSENTIAL.
- You MUST have working knowledge of ISO9001.
- You will be a team player, extremely organised and able to work in a busy environment.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- You will have excellent PC Skills.
- You will have a good sense of humour and be able to work flexibly.
- An annual salary of up to £17,000 per annum
- This is a permanent role.
- Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:15pm and Friday 9am - 2pm.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job