Working Days Monday to Friday, Salary £24k - £26k p.a.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced quality administrator to join the team within a growing engineering business based in Sheffield. This role will be quality administrator with added quality engineer duties.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of being a Quality Engineer/ Administrator in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ISO standards
- Experience in driving changes and improvements
- Understanding of quality problem solving tools across 8d, 5Whys and root cause analysis
- Experience with a variety of production processes and equipment
- Providing support to the Quality and Documentation manager
- To monitor the conditioning, grading, packing and quality through to final delivery to ensure that customer specifications are strictly adhered to. Collate information from relevant documentation & Collate KPI information
- Support quality reporting, KPI’s Documentation
- Attend meetings, taking minutes when needed.
- Audit trained, preferable, not mandatory
- A sound manufacturing background
- Some CMM experience would be advantageous
- Undertake inspection tasks assigned by the QM, Undertake and deliver any training requested by the company
- Reporting to the Section Leader, you will take responsibility for providing quality control support to manufacturing and associated services
- Record relevant information to ensure lot traceability and to check traceability of prior work carried out in the production process.
The future plans for the role will be that the candidate will be trained to Quality Engineer/Manager level over the next 3-5 years.