Quality Administrator - Part Time
Are you a quality professional from a clinical lab background? Looking for an engaging role that you can fit around your lifestyle? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Our client is an innovative clinical laboratory that provides cutting-edge testing services to the healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Now, they’re looking for a high calibre Quality Administrator to help maintain their quality management systems on a part time basis.
- Salary of up to £10,000 per annum (FTE £50,000)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days’ holiday (pro rata)
Our client is a well known and respected laboratory in the UK providing testing services for a wide array of domestic and international healthcare providers to support clinical diagnosis.
You will have the opportunity to join our client on their journey as they help healthcare providers to improve the way they treat and monitor their patients.
Working as part of a small and friendly team, you will have the chance to consolidate your skill-set while helping our client to maintain their high standards.
As a Quality Administrator, you will oversee our client’s quality management systems to ensure that their lab operates in-line with regulations.
Reporting to the QA Director, you will:
- Oversee the document management process
- Act as a champion of quality and promote the importance of regulatory compliance and meeting customer needs
- Carry out internal audits
- Facilitate the approval of the site’s internal audit schedule
- Report on QMS performance to the site management team
- Maintain the company’s quality policy
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience of administering quality management systems in a clinical laboratory
- Previous experience of ISO 15189:2012
- The ability to provide support, guidance and expertise in achieving regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team-oriented approach
Ideally, you’ll be a Trained Internal Auditor, but this isn’t essential. Experience of Q-Pulse would also be beneficial, as would experience of the technical aspects of a clinical lab.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates who’ve worked as a Quality Manager, Clinical Quality Manager, QA Manager, Quality Control Manager, QC Manager or Laboratory QA Manager.
Please note, this is a part time role, working one day per week or two half days per week.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for your next challenge as a Quality Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job