Are you available immediately?
Do you want to work for a growing reputable business?
My client, based in High Wycombe are currently looking for a Complaints Co-ordinator/Administrator on a temporary basis. This is a rare an exciting opportunity who for the right person could turn permanent.
Have pleasure in listing the below job duties:
• Processing Customer Complaints and queries
• Ensuring compliance with complaint process requirements
• Providing complaints system support
• Contributing to the sustainment and continual improvement of the local ISO9001 Quality Management System
• Supporting Visual and Daily Management activities including updating Daily Management boards and Monthly Performance Bowlers
• Assisting with the application of DBS tools as required
• Supporting the regional Manager
The ideal candidate will be:
• Fluent in English – written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks: analysis, judgments and flexibility
• Strong interest in customer satisfaction
• Good communication skills
• At ease with IT tools and MS office – At ease with statistical tools/reports is an asset
• Adaptability to work within time constraints
• Available immediately
If you’ve read the above and agree with me that this is a fantastic opportunity then please do apply below or Email me at Alex.Rainbird@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business