Qualitative User Researcher - Bristol
We currently have a User Researcher role available for a Digital agency and will be on client site in Bristol
- Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions
- Leading the usability testing process
- Conducting in-house research to test new product and concept developments (
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements
- Designing, scripting and analysing ad-hoc quantitative surveys
- Managing ad-hoc qualitative/quantitative research projects
- Applying knowledge in human factors, ethnography, and the user-centred design process to product and service design
- passion for web user centred design practices.
- gathering user requirements for web based services.
- managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions
- working in an agile development environment
- audience modelling and developing design personas.
- Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology/Market Research or related field.
- Experience across web content, tools and transactional services,
- research and digital environment.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on .
User Researcher - Bristol / remote working
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.