Qualifified Social Worker - Hull City Council
Register today and as a thank you, you will receive a £300 bonus when you start work!
Before we tell you more about this role, we just wanted to take a few seconds to tell you about the benefits of working with Caritas
Choose Caritas as your career partner for…
- £300 registration bonus
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to the broadest range of temporary and permanent vacancies nationwide
- Caritas app - access to live vacancies, online chat & payment information
- Dedicated one-to-one consultant support
- Post-placement follow up meetings
- Subsidised training
- Recommend a friend/colleague bonus scheme - £300
- DBS Check
- CV writing service, interview technique coaching
Hull City Council are recruiting for Qualified Social Workers across their Children and Families Locality services.
In order to be successful for this post you will be required to be a Qualified Social Worker who is Social Work England registered.
Ideally you will need to have completed your AYSE and have post qualified experience within a Children and Families Team and held a caseload as a qualified social worker.
If you meet all of the requirements and would be keen to work within Hull's Children's Services please send your CV to Leah now -
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'