ARE YOU A QUALIFIED VEHICLE TECHNICIAN LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
MAIN DEALER IN CRAWLEY CURRENTLY RECRUITING DUE TO GROWTH!
BASIC SALARY UP TO £28,000 D.O.E + COMPETITIVE BONUS SCHEME + OPPORTUNITY TO PROGRESS!
Due to expansion, my client, a busy main dealer in Crawley, is looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join their existing, experienced team. There is a competitive package on offer for the right candidate so if you are fed up in your current role and want a fresh challenge - this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Further career development and progression will also be provided for candidates who show potential!
Key responsibilities -
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (servicing, brake pads and discs, exhausts etc) aiming to improve vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job and keep the Service Team informed at all times
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Take pride in your work at all times.
- Take repair orders and operate as directed by your line manager.
- Ensure the work outlined on the repair order is performed with efficiency and accuracy, and in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Level 2/3 qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent)
- 2 years of mechanic experience (independant or main dealer level)
For the right candidate my client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best people. If you feel undervalued where you are, and want a fresh challenge - then don't delay - apply today!
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING BOOKED IN AS EARLY AS NEXT WEEK - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted