£52.39 - £60 per day.
Qualified Teaching Assistant , Oldham Primary School.
December 2017 - July 2018 with the possibility of a permanent role from September 2018 subject to funding.
Have you supported children in Key Stage 2?
Are you looking for a full time role in an Oldham Primary School?
Have you a proven track record in raising standards?
This Primary school in Oldham is looking to appoint a Qualified Teaching Assistant in their Year 4 class.
This Primary School in Oldham is a popular school with a positive image in the local community. As a Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant you will ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the class Teacher.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school will be looking to appoint a permanent member of staff from September 2016 and so the successful candidate will be strongly considered.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a teaching assistant qualification.
- Have experience of working in Key Stage Two.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of supporting the class Teacher as well as delivering small group interventions in numeracy and literacy in line with the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with the class Teacher, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a popular school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN TA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job