General Cover Teacher required for a Faith School based in Bradford
Annual bonus available of up to £750!
Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for female teachers on behalf of an outstanding School based in Bradford.
We require qualified professionals who will have a positive impact to the school. The ideal candidate will be flexible to teach in all subjects and can work often at short notice (morning calls).
The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support.
What you will require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Strong classroom control
- A commitment to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
- Proactive team member skills
- A commitment to raising achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
- The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking locally owned agency that cares
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- Recommend a friend Bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants up to £100 per recommendation
In the last academic year:
- 94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
- 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job