We are looking for passionate, dynamic, adaptable and dedicated individuals to work within all phases of the primary setting.
You will be a committed teacher, able to create a safe, secure and stable environment for the children, so their learning can move forward in a progressive manner.
You will be experienced in delivering the Key Stage 1 and 2 curricula.
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Be a fluent Welsh speaker
- Be a qualified primary teacher with QTS
- Able to teach in the Welsh medium
- Have up to date National Curriculum subject knowledge and Key Stage 1 and/or 2 experience
- Be enthusiastic, professional and approachable and happy to fulfil your professional commitments in terms of marking work, assessing pupilsâ€™ progress and planning.
- Be able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team and having a full role in school life.
At CER Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously; our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings to suit your needs and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the CER Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
. The support of a dedicated educational experienced Primary Consultant who will work for you, looking for suitable teaching posts in the areas you have requested
. Plenty of variety and choice of work in Cardiff/Newport and surrounding areas.
. Good competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis and payroll advice
. Â£250 Recommend a Friend Scheme referral bonus.
The rate of payment is Â£85-110 per day, dependant on your level of experience.
Â If you have the skills and experience to suit this role, please click apply and remember to include your CV. Please allow a couple of days for us to process your application.
- Fluent Welsh speaker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job