Team Support are currently urgently recruiting a number of Permanent Support Workers withn the North London area.
If you have a DBS and mandatory Care training you will be able to start work immediately.
This contemporary styled home has a homely and safe environment needed for residents. The home also benefits from landscaped communal garden areas. Care Assistants are asked to encourage and support individuals to carry out simple tasks like shopping, housework, and repairs, and provide help with administrative tasks or personal care if required.
What is required for the role:
- Valid Mandatory care training
- Relevant experience within care settings in the UK
- Valid DBS or the willingness to obtain a new one
- Valid visa, National Insurance Number and Passport
- Experience supporting elderly people or young people with various physical or learning disabilities
- Experience carrying out care plans and risk assessments
Why Team Support?
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants who specialise in different fields of work
- Competitive salary rates
- Refer a friend scheme
- Flexible shifts/working hours
- Manage your own work diary/schedule
Please get in touch as quickly as possible if you fit this criteria.
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'