Have you enjoyed teaching but would like to reduce your teaching hours?
Do you wonder what it would be like to support the classroom but still have the ability to deliver lessons?
I am looking for a flexible MFL teacher to work in Morecambe for the 2019/20 school year. The timetable is 0.5 FTE and includes 6 teaching hours, PPA and TA hours. You would be teaching two Y11 groups.
- Fantastic setting to work in.
- Welcoming team and management.
- Training and CPD opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site canteen with hot food.
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Parking on site.
- Fantastic role model for staff and pupils.
- Providing a positive learning environment through well planned lessons.
- Using behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils.
- Implement a wide and varied programme of activities for the children individual and as a group.
- Communication with staff to support pupil development.
- Safeguarding children and following all school policies and procedures.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Passionate about maximising potential.
- QTS or QTLS.
- Strong subject knowledge - primarily Spanish specialism.
- Experience with KS3/4 pupils.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
Are you interested in applying?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. We will actively promote you to schools across your chosen work areas. You will then be cleared for work and proceed to be invited to interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'