Qualified Social Workers Locum - Families First - Durham
Aurora Resourcing are working in partnership with a local authority to recruit experienced Qualified Social workers to join their exciting, fast paced and forward thinking Children and Families Team on a locum basis. There are roles available across the county of Durham.
- Qualified Social Workers in the team need to be familiar with LAC, CP and PLO processes.
- You must be capable of working under pressure, within deadlines, completing good quality assessments while providing support and guidance to families.
- You will report to the Team Manager and will have no additional responsibilities beyond the allocated caseload/contribution to a daytime duty service.
- A well-grounded experience of working within LA's, the Assessment Framework and working in partnership with families/multiple agencies is also required.
- The Team Manager and their business support colleagues will provide an induction to the directorate.
- There is adequate business support; however, much of the inputting of records is done by computer literate practitioners. An ability to work within IT systems is essential. Training in their electronic recording system will be provided.
- An experienced HCPC registered Qualified Social Worker with a minimum 2 years post graduate relevant experience.
- Previous training and experience of completing pre-birth assessments, working within families where mental health, substance misuse and/or Domestic Abuse features is essential.
Competitive rate of up to £146.83 per hour.
How to Apply
Apply through website
Please check out our website for further opportunities: www.auroraresourcing.co.uk
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunity and equality recruitment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job