Adult - Level 1 - Qualified Social Worker x 2 - Hospital Discharge Team
£12 - £14 per hour
Search Consultancy is currently looking to recruit experienced Social Workers on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will have post qualifying experience and worked as a Qualified Social Worker within a Local Authority in the Social Care Sector.
Details of the role include:
* Candidate must have experience in managing their own case load
* Experience in dealing with Safeguarding
* Handling complex case loads, working closely with CCG to enable Hospital Discharges.
* Experience in working in Community which is Locality based.
* Candidate to be IT literate and preferably with experience of using Care First, if not training will be provided.
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience within a Children's Sector.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job