Qualified Social Worker - Children's Assessment and Long Term Team
£29 - £31 per hour
Search Consultancy is currently looking to recruit an experienced Social Worker on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will have post qualifying experience and worked as a Qualified Social Worker within a Local Authority in the Social Care Sector.
Details of the role include:
* Experienced Social Worker, ABE trained, to support the Children's Assessment and Long Term Team.
* Very busy team which undertakes all children's social care assessments for cases that progress through our EHASH (ie new cases or cases that have been previously closed).
* Hull is embedding a systemic approach and is currently undergoing a number of changes focussed on reducing caseloads and improving outcomes for families.
* These roles are to cover whilst recruitment to new posts is undertaken.
* The team is very supportive.
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience within a Children's Sector.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age