We currently have 10 vacancies across the west of Cumbria for Children and Family Support and Protection Teams. These posts offer a relocation package of up to £8000. For more information please call the number below.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in social work
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to £200 with our new referral scheme
- The qualified social worker must have a minimum of 2 years experience working within a children and family setting
- Registered with HCPC
- Be willing to have a police check
If you are a qualified social worker and interested in this post, please submit your CV and contact Giuseppa McKenna on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.