- To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs.
- To carry out assessments doe clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
- Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments
- To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
- To carry out financial assessements relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
- Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
To apply, you’ll need: - At least 2 years, post qualifying experience.
- Relevant social work qualification, e.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, HCPC and eligibility to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
About HCL Social Care: We are trusted by over 150 authorities in the UK to find them social care professionals at every level. So working with HCL will lead to opportunities for progression wherever your career takes you.
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care: - Referral incentive of £200
- Access to exclusive placements
- Weekly payment on our daily payroll system
- Career support and Guidance
- Industry leading compliance
- Preparation and Support before Interview
Apply Today! Is this your ideal role? Call Mehreen on ext 2094, or register with us below to get started
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job