Social Worker - Team Manager
£29 - £31 per hour
Looking to recruit a Social Worker/Team Manager - Experience within the Children and Young people's Sector.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- To effectively manage a Team of social workers and social care staff including all responsibilities whilst effectively contributing to the management of Children and Young People's Services
- To play a key role in delivering high quality services and meeting performance targets for field social work.
- To ensure that services are delivered in compliance with relevant legislation, local and national policy and guidance.
- To supervise and be responsible for the practice, analysis and decision-making of Advanced Social Work Practitioners, social workers, social work students and social care staff
To develop the skills and knowledge of individuals and teams within child and family social work services
- HCPC Registration
- 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
- Enhanced DBS/CRB
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job