Qualified Social Worker - Children's Disability Team
£29 - £31 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities team within the Social Care industry in Sheffield. The vacancy will be for an initial 3 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
* Strong ability to communicate with disabled children
* Supporting parents, carers and the siblings of disabled children
* Carry out relevant assessments
* Carrying our complex safeguarding risk assessments
* Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
* Short Breaks work
Benefits of the role as a Children's Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rates
* Long contracts available
* Well performing local authority
* Supportive team
* Good reputation
You must be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Experience in a similar role is required
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Madge Smith at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age