Would you be interested in working in a beautiful rural part of the country? We have vacancies for Qualified Social Workers based in Cumbria.
You will be working within Children's services, within a Support & Protection Team,
As a Qualified Social Worker working within children's services you will be required to:
- Improve the outcomes for children and young people within the county by listening to the voice of the child, young person and their families, understanding their needs and working together to agree how these needs will be met with the right help and support.
Key Responsibilities as a Social Worker within the SAP team will include:
- The ability to gather essential information quickly in challenging situations
- Excellent risk assessment skills
- Experience of PLO
- Previous experience of court work and full care proceedings
- Experience of and ability to work in a multi-agency environment, forging strong links with partner agencies such as the Police and Health colleagues
- Excellent understanding of the levels of need and how this influences practice
The ideal Candidate for these Social Worker roles will have :
- Experience working in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of Child protection & Safeguarding policies
- Outstanding professional integrity, reliability and consistency
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with emotional stress effectively
A Social Worker qualification is essential and post qualified experience of working as a Social Worker within the preferred service is essential. As a minimum you will have passed your ASYE training
You will need to be HCPCregistered and you also will need to be able to obtain a satisfactory enhanced DBS certificate.
The successful candidate will enjoy an extensive benefits package that includes:
- As Account holders you will have first refusal for all roles based with this client in Cumbria
- Excellent referral scheme
- Competitive pay rates
- Dedicated consultant
If you meet our client's requirements, and are interested in applying for this position as a Child Protection Social Worker, please do not hesitate to apply. Alternatively please call our office on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Qualified Social Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job