Are you a Qualified Social Worker with experience of working within Adult services? If so, Randstad are currently recruiting on behalf of a top local authority in the Lothian and Borders area and we want to hear from you. The post will primarily be working with a team dealing with Mental Health cases which will involve Psychosis. Experience of working with mental health caseloads would be beneficial though not essential. A driver is required due to the isolated locations that you are likely to visit. The role is full time with hours able to be worked compressed over 4 days, and the contract has been confirmed for a minimum of 4 months with the likelihood of this being extended. This is a great opportunity to join a strong, supportive service and to help them provide life changing care for vulnerable members of the community.
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for:
- Initial and Complex assessments
- Managing, implementing and developing care packages
- Acting a key worker for vulnerable adults and their families
- Working with cases that involve Psychosis, Mental Health and Discharge
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Have a minimum of 6 months post qualifying experience working with Scottish Social Care legislation
- Hold a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be SSSC registered, or be in process of registration
- Be a car driver due to the isolated locations you may be required to visit
Randstad Care are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive, generous hourly rates
- Flexible working hours
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Free PVG Update
- A dedicated one-to-one specialist
- An excellent referral scheme paying £200 for each successful referral
If you are a dedicated Social Worker with a passion for care, then please get in touch today. To submit your interest you can apply via this advert or contact Chris Tervit directly on or for a discreet discussion. Don't delay as interest is expected to be high for this role.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job