Manager - MASH Team
we are looking to recruit a Manager for the MASH Team within the Social Care industry in Surrey the MASH manager vacancy within Surrey.
- Extensive experience of section 47 investigations.
- Risk management.
- Screening referrals.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Investigating any concerns of neglect through section 47 investigations.
- Clear understanding of the principle and function of a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub.
- Evidence of ability to use analytical skills to determine positive outcomes for children and young people within tight timescales.
- Previous experience of working with partner agencies to gather information essential
- Literacy and numeracy to the required level
- Post qualifying supervision of SW's or students
- Basic training in management competencies
- Overseeing the referral and duty system
- Offering guidance on completing CAFs
- Chairing complex family meetings
- Conducting Section 47's
- Court Work
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
- Recruit, manage and develop staff
Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory MASH Social Work team within the UK.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- This is a role within the Social Care industry.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this MASH Team role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Surrey please contact Nicole Stewart or email in your updated CV to us today.