An ethical and repeatedly 'outstanding’ IFA, also with a therapeutic service, are looking for an enthusiastic, independent and skilled social worker to work within highly respected fostering agency. The post will involve supporting cares across North Hampshire to improve the outcomes and lives of looked after children, delivering a high quality fostering service as well as having the opportunity to help grow and develop the provision in the north Hampshire region.
The agency are continually growing and developing and do not let the fact that they are repeatedly outstanding get in the way of always improving their services. Your input and influence will be valued and appreciated as they look for Social workers that share their same caring vision for looked after children.
With a warm family feel to their team they welcome social workers that share the same passion for teamwork and providing stable homes to children.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Supporting a caseload of carers with therapeutic / foster placements as required.
- Being involved in the recruitment campaign for foster carers.
- Undertaking assessments and approval of foster carers as required.
- Training foster carers in both Skills to Foster
- Supervising foster carers in accordance with Fostering Regulations.
The post holder will be supported and supervised regularly. Relevant training will be provided and a comprehensive induction into the job role. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with children and young people in a supportive environment.
The employer offer excellent benefits and competitive salary along with very good annual leave.
- Be a qualified social worker and HCPC registered
- Be a car owner / driver and be prepared to travel across the Devon region
- Ideally have prior fostering experience
- Have strong experience across children’s services
- Live in the South Devon region
How to Apply
For an informal chat around the role and organisation please apply via our website www.auroraresourcing,co.uk or you can send your CV and contact information via this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job