Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding and Assessment Team - Darlington
Aurora Resourcing are currently looking to recruit a Qualified Locum Social Worker to work within the Children’s Safeguarding and Assessment Team for a local authority in Darlington.
The post is perfect for a Social Worker looking to expand their experience within Children’s Social Care or a Social Worker happy to work away from home or relocate to a lifestyle by the Darlington coastline. This local authority are focused on creating positive change in the lives of vulnerable children; hence we are looking for a Qualified Social Worker who has a dedicated attitude with the aim of making a long-term difference to children and their lives.
The Role (not exhaustive):
- Helping children and their families to cope with social, emotional and environmental problems so they can live their lives as fully as possible in the community.
- Holding a caseload of complex cases to protect vulnerable children.
- Managing risk effectively, strengthening emotional resilience, and address underlying causes.
- Developing positive, trusting, relationships with children and their families.
- Working in an integrated multi-disciplinary manner to ensure the service meets, as effectively and efficiently as possible, the identified best possible outcomes for children and young people and their families. You will undertake court work and report writing.
- Qualified Social worker
- Proven experience working within a similar team
- Hold current HCPC registration
- Driver with a vehicle or able to commute within the Darlington area
- A passion for improving outcomes for children and young people
If you would like to find out more about the position, then please contact Jay @ Aurora Resourcing