Qualified Social Worker - Permenance Team - Stockton
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Permenance Team - Stockton within the Social Care industry. The Qualified Social Worker, Permenance Team vacancy within Stockton-on-Tees will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Producing Court Reports
- Attending LAC Reviews, Case conferences and Child Protection meetings
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Assessments and Care planning
- Conflict resolution and direct work to ensure that children's and young person's voices are heard.
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Children's Safeguarding Social Work team within the UK.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- Free access to in-house training facilities
- Free on-site car parking
- Opportunities for home working in line with the service need
- Caseload management point system to indicate individual staff and team workloads
- Typing support from designated admin provision
- Easily accessible from the A19
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Permenance Team - Stockton role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Stockton-on-Tees, please contact Sabrina Laverty or email in your updated CV to us today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job