Qualified Social Worker - Older Peoples Mental Health - Hackney
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Older Peoples Mental Health - Hackney within the Social Care industry in Hackney. The Qualified Social Worker - Older Peoples Mental Health - Hackney vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Carrying out assessment's for Older Persons and their carers
- Obtaining multi-disciplinary assessment of need
- Care management
- Designing intensive care packages
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Make recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate
- Self-directed support / personal budgets
- Liaising with other professional bodies whilst working within the Mental Health Act
- Post qualifying experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker in an Older Peoples Mental Health position within the UK statutory setting.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Older Peoples Mental Health - Hackney position, or any similar vacancies we have available in London, please contact Carmen Thong or email your updated CV today.