We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Older People team within the Social Care industry in Central Bedfordshire The Qualified Social Worker - Older People vacancy in Central Bedfordshire will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Carrying out assessment's for Older Persons and their carers
- Obtaining multi-disciplinary assessment of need
- Care management
- Designing intensive care packages
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Make recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate
- Self-directed support / personal budgets
- Post qualifying experience of working in a Qualified Social Worker - Older People position within the UK Social Care industry.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- SWE Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Older People position, or any similar vacancies we have available in Central Bedfordshire, please contact Faye Whitehead on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'