Qualified Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Derbyshire
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Mental Health team within the UK Social Care industry in Derbyshire. The Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Mental Health vacancy in Derbyshire will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Working with Vulnerable People with Mental Health
- Care management
- Report writing and assessment
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Liaising with other professional bodies whilst working within the Mental Health Act
- Safeguarding Adults
- Self-directed support/personal budgets
- Post qualifying experience of working within a Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Mental Health position within the UK Social Care industry.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Mental Health vacancy, or any similar roles we have available in Derbyshire, please contact Danny Evans or email your updated CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job