Qualified Social worker - MASH Team - Less Travel Costs
My client, based in the South East of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their well established MASH team.
This role uses normal office hours, between the hours of 9-5, as well as being situated in the office everyday. Many social workers have to stay late to keep up to date with their work where as this role means you can go home at a normal time and get to enjoy your free time in the way that you want.
The area covered by my client's team is small compared to many in the area meaning the team has less work to do. This will give you more time to make sure your work is done to a higher quality which in turn can lead to much easier career progression.
What can I do to help?
* Am in constant contact with my clients and can discuss you CV with the line managers to ensure that I am able to provide quick feedback and give you the best chance of placing you in your next role
* I am able to provide advise on both locum and permanent roles and help you find the right role
* Because of the relationships myself and my colleagues have built with our clients we now have access to more roles that other recruitment companies don't have
What do you need?
* Experience working in a MASH or R&A team
* Qualification in Social Work
* Extensive post qualified experience
If you don't feel you are suited for this role or aren't looking at the moment then contact us anyway! I am in contact with a range of clients throughout England and would be happy to let you know what else we have available.
If you are interested please email a copy of your CV to OR call David Sykes on .
- "MASH" "Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub" "R&A" "section47" "section 47" "S47" "S 47"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job