The rate for this position will fall within the agreed West Midlands capped rates scheme:
* Qualified Social Worker: £27.53 Umbrella/Ltd
* Senior Social Worker: £29.93 Umbrella/Ltd
As a MASH Social Worker your experience should include:
* Child Social Work Safeguarding Assessments
* Liaising with other professionals bodies, Police, Heath Care, Education
* Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
* Risk assessments and quality assessment writing
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Report Writing
In addition to a recognised professional Social Work qualification (MA/BA/BSc in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CQSW) and HCPC registration you will need 2 years post qualifying experience.
If you are interested in this position and have the minimum required experience, then please apply or contact Aaron Boffey directly on or email
- "Qualified Social Worker" AND "Children" AND "Safegaurding"