Qualified Social Worker | MASH | Hackney
Social Link Recruitment requires an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a MASH team based in Hackney.
Due to the nature of this role, our client has specified that candidates who apply for this position must have relevant experience working in a similar team.
If you are interested in this role, you will need experience of the following:
- Visiting and interviewing clients to make assessments.
- Assessing priorities and writing reports to develop care plans.
- Accepting responsibility for actions in relation to the liberty or safety of clients in emergency situations.
- Including carers and clients' families in the assessment process in line with the Equal Opportunities Act 2004.
- Liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate including domiciliary, day and residential services.
- A hospital social work team which is focused on arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- A HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- A valid UK driving licence
The salary range is between £28-32ph depending on experience.
Social Link Recruitment is a forward thinking, dynamic social care recruitment agency making a difference. We link quality candidates to clients, by building strong and professional relationships with our core focus being that of the end user - people in need.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Amy Archer
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job