Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Childrens Team - Chester West
Our client in Chester West are looking for a Qualified social worker to join the Children’s Looked after Children’s Team.
Your main job duties will include:
- Managing a complex case load of children looked after
- Pathway Planning
- Age Assessments Completing court reports
- Attending team meetings
- Care proceedings
- Looked after children reviews
- Developing care plans
- Carrying out assessments
You will need to have substantial post qualifying experience as a social worker and be able to manage complex caseloads.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply