Qualified Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection Team - Reading
Our client in Reading is looking for a Social Worker to join the Long Term Child Protection Team.
Your main job duties will include:
- Report writing and assessments
- Conducting core assessments and work with children who have child protection plans; experience of court work would be beneficial as this can be a big part of the work the team do
- Safeguarding children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks
- Carrying cases and care plans Undertaking risk assessments
- Direct work with families and other professionals to implement child protection plans
- Chairing core group meetings
- Completing S37 reports and following through with legal proceedings
You will need to be an experienced Social Worker and hold HCPC registration and a Social Work qualification.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button . We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours. Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist. By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits: Free DBS and compliance service Access to vacancies across the UK Dedicated Specialist Consultant Access to our range of training opportunities Excellent Aftercare Service Prompt and reliable payroll Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events £250 referral fee* RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply *ALICE LAMBIE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job