Qualified Social Worker Locum - Case Management Team - Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Aurora Resourcing are working in partnership with a local authority in Shrewsbury, Shropshire to recruit experienced Qualified Social Workers to join the Children Case Management Team on a locum basis. This local authority offers competitive pay rates, and an ongoing Locum post within a great team and excellent support.
The hourly rate is £28 per hour limited and the contract is for an initial 3 month period, and the on a rolling basis thereafter.
Duties and Requirements:
- Working with children subject to child protection plans
- Assessment and care development
- Working with children looked after
- Undertaking various investigations
- Care Proceedings, writing court reports and attending court
- Be a qualified Social Worker and to hold HCPC/Care Council registration
- To have prior experience working within a similar team
- Confident in working across various aspects of children's services including child protection and court proceedings.
A competitive salary of £28 per hour
Mileage and expenses are reimbursed
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence.
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
- Case Management
- Child Protection
- Local Authority
- Social Work
- Court Proceedings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job