We are looking for a qualified Social Worker in the Manchester area, Court experience and of working in a LAC team and court essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Primary responsibility to ensure LAC are provided with the best care and assistance available
• Promoting health and education
• Ensure regular reviews are held
• Ensure the best interests of the child are met
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
• A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent
• Be HCPC Registered
• Be eligible to work within the UK
• Be a car driver
• This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Greg Collins ASAP on 0151 242 6428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job