We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker in the Hospital Discharge Team within Dorset. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable working environment with experienced leadership, whilst receiving regular supervision and training opportunities. Dorset Council ensure that their social workers have as much support as possible, helping them to keep a really good work life balance!
The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
- Working with Vulnerable Adults within a hospital setting
- Report writing and making assessments
- Developing care plans
- Care management
- Managing complex cases
- Liaising with other professional bodies
- Arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
- Self-directed support / personal budgets
- CHC Checklists
- Attend MDT's and DST's
To ideal candidate will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DipSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
Working with Ackerman Pierce you will be guaranteed weekly payment and access to continued profession development, including a dedicated consultant to support you through the interview and on boarding process. The position offers a long contract within a stable supportive team.
To discuss this vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Dorset, please email your updated CV or contact Nicole Stewart for more information.