Qualified Social Worker - Fostering - Sandwell
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker within a Fostering team in Sandwell. The vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Working as a Supervising Social Worker
- Training and supporting Foster Carers
- Completing Form F assessments or Kinship care Assessments
- Has experience of foster care provisions either through and agency or local authority capacity
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Fostering Social Work team within the UK.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'