Good knowledge of child protection processes including s47 investigations?
Used to completing evidence based assessments?
Sound caseload management and recording skills?
We are working with clients in York who are seeking an experienced temporary full time Qualified Social Worker for their Referral and Assessment team.
You will have experience of:
- providing social work advice to families and professionals;
- child protection enquiries including s47 investigations;
- producing high quality, accurate evidence-based assessments;
- case recording ideally using MOSAIC;
- duty on a rota basis
This temporary role is for up to 3 months in the first instance. Pay will depend on experience and will be competitive
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- A minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience within a Safeguarding Children team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. Ideally you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update Service, otherwise we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
Please apply using our application form or upload your CV (with full employment history and contact details of at least two referees - one of whom should be your current or more recent employer).
For an informal discussion about this roles please call Carolyn Clarke at WorkwithYork or apply online at our website
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"