Qualified Social Worker - First Response Team - Northamptonshire
Our client in Northamptonshire are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Children First Response Team. You will be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings. You will require at least 1 years post qualifying experience in referral and assessment and section 47's.
Please register your interest now by clicking the 'Apply now’ button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply