Qualified Social Worker | Family Support | Sutton
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Family Support team based within Sutton. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Family Support team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
Extensive court, care proceedings, Children In Need, Looked after Children and Child Protection experience.
- Extensive court, care proceedings, Children In Need, Looked after Children and Child Protection experience.
* Managing your workload and provide supervision and advice.
* Working within the framework of legislation and guidance.
* Promoting the improvement of standards and quality assurance.
* Promoting the equality of opportunity in line with the Local Authorities policies.
* Undertaking risk assessments and formulate child protection and child care plans.
* Supervising of children on the child protection register, children in care and children assessed as being in need.
To apply for this role you must have:
* A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be HCPC Registered
* Be eligible to work within the UK
* Be a car driver
Salary is £32ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
* An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
* Training opportunities and professional development
* One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
* 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on .
Who Cares? We Do.
- Support Worker
- Care Assistant
- Family Support
- Care Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job