Aurora Resourcing is delighted to advertise this role on behalf of a Local Authority in Surrey. They are currently seeking to recruit experienced, caring Children’s Social Workers to work in their Family Support Team on a locum contract.
This local authority has a great reputation in the area for being a forward-thinking, caring authority that looks after their social workers and offers ongoing support for Interim staff joining their busy, friendly team. There are two roles available within this authority at present. Ideal candidates will be able to hit the ground running. They need to be able to pick up a full caseload and work well independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to work a full complex caseload including court work
- Undertaking Assessments
- Developing, implementing and reviewing action plans.
- Supervising Support Workers
- Chairing action plan meetings
- Independent Work as well as teamwork
Contract and Rate
- Contract is an Initial 3 months but likely to be extended
- Rate per hour is Between £30 - £33 an hour depending on experience
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Flexible hours
- Travel Expenses contribution
- Ongoing Support
- Crucial Frontline Experience for Career Progression
- Be a qualified Social Worker
- Hold HCPC (or equivalent) registration
- Prior experience working with a similar team
- Confident in working across various aspects of children's services including child protection, children in need & court proceedings.
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Have good IT skills and have a flexible approach to work
How to Apply
Please apply through this advert
You can also call Rebecca at Aurora Resourcing for a chat about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job