Social Worker - Family support and Child Protection
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Family Support and Child Protection team within the Social Care industry in Surrey. The role will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- LAC Reviews
- Giving Evidence
- Managing a varied caseload
- Court Reports
- Section 47's
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Family Support andChild Protection team within the UK Social Care industry.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- This is a role within the Social Care industry
- Social Work England Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Family Support and Child Protection role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Surrey please contact Kim Gard or email in your updated CV to us today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'