Main duties include:
• Working with children and families, communities and carers to make informed decisions enabling them to clarify and express their needs.
• Identify and investigate risk, neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children, undertake assessments and where appropriate arrange accommodation for children or young people.
• Work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection and give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
• Lead professional in assessing, planning and reviewing care plans.
• Operate effectively within a multi-agency and inter-professional partnerships settings and meetings.
What they can offer:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Minimum 6 month contract
• Guaranteed monthly supervision
• Full support of the team and Manager
• Child protection experience
• Experience of court work
• A hardworking and dedicated social worker
If you have the required experience and feel this is the role for you please apply below.
Even if this role is not quite right for you, if you know any other Qualified Social Workers pass their details on to me or give my details to them, for every successful referral I receive from you, you could get up to £250 in vouchers!!!!!
Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
Social Worker, Duty, Assessment, HCPC, Safeguarding, Children, Families, Court, care plans, multi-agency, young people, investigate, risk, neglect, communities, team.
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'