Qualified Social Worker, Duty and Assessment Team, £35 umbrella (Health and Coronavirus jobs)
Reed Social Care are recruiting for Qualfied Soical Workers who are interested in working in the Duty and Assesment team based in Bradford.
The successful social worker must be able to handle the pressure of managing a case loads.
Applicants must have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent (e.g. BSc, BA, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with the Social Work England .
£250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- REED Reward Hub - high street discounts
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
For further information please contact Sati Ryatt
- Child Protection
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'