Qualified Social Worker Devon Child Protection & Wellbeing
Qualified Social Worker - Devon - Child Protection & Wellbeing Team
An experienced and Qualified Social Worker is needed to join a Child Protection & Wellbeing Team on a locum basis.
Low caseloads of between 15-20 children
This is an on going contract at least 6 months long offering up to £31 per hour.
There are opportunities to regularly work from home and hot desk. The work includes working with children and families who need support with children in need and children in need of protection, which does include escalating cases to PLO and working within the court arena. If court cases are held until a permanency plan has been achieved. There is strong early help support and an easy step down process that supports a close multi agency relationship between the local authority and universal services.
To be considered you must have at least 2 years post qualified experience as a Social Worker including recent and/or significant experience in a similar service. You must also have a recognised Social Work qualification (Social Work degree / Diploma in Social Work)
Along with the above experience interested candidates should have:
- Up to date HCPC registration
- At least 2 references from the last 5 years of employment if applicable
Please apply immediately to be considered.
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £31 per hour
Please apply or contact me (Ben Gentry - extension 3664) to discuss this vacancy in more detail.
Caritas are a specialist recruiter of Qualified Social Work staff at all levels. If this job does not match your experience / requirements then please contact me at Caritas Recruitment to discuss other opportunities.
Working with Caritas Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated personal and professional service
- Free DBS check
- CV review service
- Interview advice
- Competitive rates of pay
- Post-placement follow up meetings
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- *£200.00 Bonus - For every Social Worker you refer that is successfully placed
- *£100.00 Bonus - For finding your own job
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries should your consultant not be available
- Qualified Social Worker. Devon. Child Protection & Wellbeing Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job