• Strong ability to communicate with disabled children
• Supporting parents, carers and the siblings of disabled children
• Carry out and complete court work
• Carrying our complex safeguarding risk assessments
• Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
• Managing a complex case load
• Post qualifying experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities team within the UK.
• Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
• HCPC Registration
• 2 year post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
• Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Car Driver / Access to own vehicle
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Greg Collins ASAP on 0151 242 6428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business