We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker, Continuing Healthcare Team within the Social Care Industry. The role offers flexible and reduced working hours and has a supportive team culture with regular supervision on cases. Cumbria Council is embedding a systemic approach and is currently undergoing a number of changes focussed on reducing caseloads and improving outcomes for Adults and their Service Users. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and supportive team within Cumbria Council.
Main duties include:
- To provide a care co-ordination approach to the management and support of individuals who meet the eligibility for Continuing Health Care (CHC)
- Creating and carrying out reviews of the care packages
- To undertake comprehensive social care assessments and reports with detailed Support Plans as appropriate
- Working with families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning
- Assessing / reassessing complex health and social care needs
- Requesting funding
- Completing Decision Support Tool (DST) to establish eligibility for health care
- Completing Continuing Healthcare Checklists
- Attending MDT meetings
Benefits of Working with Cumbria City Council:
Our Client has free onsite parking with the opportunity for role progression and training for both perm and temporary staff within the authority. They offer a very competitive pay rate which exceeds most of the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Ackerman Pierce?
Ackerman Pierce calls upon over 15 years' worth of experience in recruiting directly into the Social Work Sector. We can offer a unique experience within recruitment industry where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss the Qualified Social Worker, Continuing Healthcare Team further or any other opportunities we have in Cumbria County Council, please contact Sabrina Laverty or email in your updated CV to us today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'