Qualified Social Worker - Complex Adults Team- Shropshire
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Complex Adults Teams within the Social Care industry in Shropshire. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels. The Qualified Social Worker - Complex Adults vacancy in Shropshire will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Carrying out Assessments
- Obtaining multi-disciplinary assessment of need
- Potential for duty work
- Care management
- Designing intensive care packages
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Make recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate
- Self-directed support/personal budgets
- Post qualifying experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker - Generic Adults Team within the UK Social Care industry.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1-2 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Complex Adults vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Shropshire, please email your updated CV to us or contact Danny Evans for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job