Duties will include:
• Work in partnership with children and families and, through building effective relationships, to elicit their needs and views and promote participation in decision making. Communicate effectively in highly charged, complex or challenging circumstances within Children in Need, Child Protection and Children in our Care and Court arenas.
• Undertake assessments in accordance with statutory/regulatory and operational standards, policy, and procedures for the service. Maintain and provide expertise in specialist assessment and intervention, acting as a resource to others within the organisation.
• Plan, implement and review a range of interventions for service users in accordance with statutory/regulatory and operational standards, policy and procedures for the service, promoting use of evidence, research and theory to support practice in complex and changing circumstances.
• Manage a complex workload with a degree of autonomy, developing and maintaining a network of internal and external colleagues, with whom to seek and share advice, expertise and develop practice. Make pro-active use of supervision to extend effective practice, reflection and career development and to meet the objectives of Individual Performance Appraisal.
The council offers flexible working with options of working from home were available.
Car driver essential.
If you have the required experience and feel this is the role for you please apply below.
Even if this role is not quite right for you, if you know any other Qualified Social Workers pass their details on to me or give my details to them, for every successful referral I receive from you, you could get up to £250 in vouchers!!!!! Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration.
• Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals, up to £250
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
•Personalised CV service
Social Worker, Duty, Assessment, HCPC, Safeguarding, Children, Families, Court, care plans, multi-agency, young people, investigate, risk, neglect, communities, team.
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'