Qualified Social Worker -Children's Fieldwork Team - Stockton
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker -Children's Fieldwork Team - Stockton within the Social Care industry in Stockton. The Qualified Social Worker, Children's Fieldwork Team vacancy within Stockton will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Managing a range of caseloads consisting of CIN, CP and Court cases
- Work in the completion of Single Assessments and undertaking Safeguarding inquiries
- Managing Child Protection cases
- Managing cases within both Private and Public Proceedings and knowledge of the Public Law Outline
- Ability to complete in-depth reports in both a timely and analytical manner
Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Children's Child Protection Social Work team within the UK.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker -Children's Fieldwork Team - Stockton role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Stockton-On-Tees, please contact Sabrina Laverty or email in your updated CV to us today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job